[mrtg] ATM with the "C2" DS1 netmon

Kevin C Jones kjones at ca.provision.net
Wed Apr 10 16:23:40 MEST 2002

Well I have gotten atmmaker to work on most of the atm switches here.
However there are about 2 dozen devices that seem to have only the above
mentioned thing in common that DONT work.

I end up gettings a maxbytes[device.instance] 0 line in the config file
which indexmaker screams at.

The actual error after trying to run indexmaker on the config file is:

ERROR: CFG Error in "maxbytes[hostname.instance]", line 12: 0 must be a
Number bigger than 0

Needless to say this is causing about 2 dozen devices not to be graphed. I
can write a perl script which would blank out the lines (interface) dealing
with this problem line, but I am hoping there is a more "proper" work
around.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kevin