[mrtg] Re: ATM with the "C2" DS1 netmon

Jason Frisvold Jason.Frisvold at corp.ptd.net
Fri Apr 12 18:56:37 MEST 2002

I just saw this on the list...  We successfully graph a large amount of
information from the Marconi switches... Everything from traffic to cpu
and memory...  I can give you the mibs if you like...

What you need to remember is that they use pretty unique oid's for their
ports on some of the mibs...

Jason H. Frisvold
Senior ATM Engineer
Engineering Dept.
Penteledata
CCNA Certified - CSCO10151622
friz at corp.ptd.net
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world." -- Albert Einstein [1879-1955]