[mrtg] Csico AS5300 E1 controllers

Dana Hudes dhudes at hudes.org
Mon Apr 29 00:53:55 MEST 2002

I have a cisco AS5300 (two, actually). They are set up with quad E1 controllers (the one unit shows "8 Channelized E1/PRI port(s)" ) and mica modems. Running  Version 12.0(4)T1. I have retrieved all the modem mib variables and will pick through them but although show snmp mibs
returns
(among other stuff) a whole pile of dsX1 stuff, which is RFC1406 , I can't get it with snmpwalk (I get a lot of other stuff). fetching by name trasnmission.18 gets nothing.

I am finding some stuff in the CISCO-POP-MGMT MIB, which is ciscoExperiment.19
so I guess I'll use that. Really annoying not to support RFC MIBs. Grr.