[mrtg] Re: announce mrtg 2.9.18pre8

Mersberger, Robert Robert_Mersberger at BeverlyCorp.com
Mon Apr 29 15:16:32 MEST 2002

I am running mrtg 2.9.12a on NT and would like to know what I need to do to
upgrade to 2.9.18pre8 on the same box with out loosing any of my current
logs or config files.  I would also like to know it there is any advantage
to upgrading if I am not having problems with my current release?

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tobias Oetiker [mailto:oetiker at ee.ethz.ch]
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2002 5:59 PM
To: MRTG Mailinglist
Subject: [mrtg] announce mrtg 2.9.18pre8

Folks,

Yet another mrtg 2.9.18 pre-release has hit the streets (pre8)
I am still working on gettig the -w switch to work propperly ...
the number of bugreports has decreassed drastically. So maybe now
we are at the stage where you can reap the fruits of the change ...

The goal of mrtg 2.9.18 is to more accurately complain when
something is going wrong ...

let me know how the new version is doing, but keep in miind this is
a pre release, so do not use it for production unless you have
verified that it works for you ...

http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/pub

cheers
tobi

--
/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker, ETZ J97, ETH, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland