[mrtg] Values not getting added to index.html

Oscar Ricardo Silva oscars at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Apr 30 05:40:58 MEST 2002

I generated the cfg files for several Linux boxes, and the corresponding
files for all network interfaces on the machines are created.  An
index.html file is also created pointing to all interface information.  I'm
attempting to get other information on the Linux machines (memory, system
load, etc.).  I added these entries to the corresponding config files and
then ran /usr/bin/mrtg on these cfg files.  The corresponding html and data
files are created but I can't get the index.html file for the entire device
to point to the new items.

Oscar