[mrtg] Cat 6509 MIB browsing

Steve Godfrey britsg at bristol-city.gov.uk
Wed Aug 7 14:16:20 MEST 2002

I have successfully downloaded he correct MIBS for various different bits of Cisco kit (7200's, 2611's,2900's,2950's etc) but I just can't get the correct MIBS loaded for the cat 6509's.

I use GetIf and have download the following MIB

ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/MIBS/v2/CISCO-STACK-MIB.my
I've downloaded this MIB and checked it's dependencies, which are:
SNMPv2-SMI
SNMPv2-TC
FDDI-SMT73-MIB
IF-MIB
SNMPv2-CONF
CISCO-TC
CISCO-SMI
TOKEN-RING-RMON-MIB
ENTITY-MIB
CISCO-VTP-MIB;
I've downloaded all these and checked all their dependencies, which are all present, but still no joy.

Have any of you managed to successfully load the relevant cat 6000 MIB's? If so how?

Incidentally I'm using this Cisco page to ascertain which MIB I need.
http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Mibbrowser/unity.pl?o=1.3.6.1.4.1.9.5.44&t=yes#top

And yes I'm deleted the .index file each time I try a different MIB combination!