[mrtg] Re: Thresholds

Gibson, Paul paul.gibson at atosorigin.com
Thu Aug 8 06:04:34 MEST 2002

Hi Martin,

	I have tried specifying the command line exactly like  you have
below.

I get this when I attempt to run mrtg

ERROR: CFG Error in "threshprogi[router_se1]", line 36: Threshold program
 /usr/local/bin/mrtgthresholdover.sh $THRESH_DESC cannot be executed

If I remove the $THRESH_DESC  everything runs nicely

 Regards

 Paul Gibson