[mrtg] text into mrtg/rrd output

johan johan30 at easynet.be
Thu Aug 8 17:20:48 MEST 2002

Hi,

I am trying to set up monitoring of a number of cisco's. I would like to
know how i can insert text into mrtg output. What I want to mean, is for
example the sysdescription, number of input/output errors, and other
stuff into the output. This means a part must be graphic (like input and
output traffic, memory usage, another part ( like number of errors,
sysdescription,...)may not. I use routers2.cgi (mrtg/rrd tool). Perhaps
this is not the smartest question, but I just don't know it.

thx and greetz,
Johan