[mrtg] Following MIB's

Edson(Yahoo) liger_dc at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 9 15:06:27 MEST 2002

I have a small problem that I think someone on this list might be
able to solve. I have a bunch of MIBs but when I am browsing the MIB
tree I get stuck but I know there are more OIDs available, I just do
not have the MIB that allows me to keep browsing.

Here is an example;
I have the CISCO-SMI mib that takes me as far as 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2
I know for sure that there are other OID's like 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.2..

Is there any way for me to find out the name of the MIB that includes
the latter OIDs?

Thanks in advance.

=====
Fridays; The culmination of my procrastination - Edson Manners

Edson Manners
Academic Computing & Networking Services
Florida State University