[mrtg] Flat graphs

David Manchado dmanchado at eurociber.es
Tue Aug 20 10:30:35 MEST 2002

Hi all,

I've a problem with MRTG. I'm monitoring two GigaSwitches and I get graphs
from both switches without problem but when I try to graph the sum of the
two switches I get a flat line at a value of 4... I use an external script
written in Perl and it works ok but there is a problem when the peak value
in the graph is over 2,2 Gbps the graph becomes a flat line...

Can anyone help me? I've tried with several versions of mrtg (2.9.17, 2.9.18
... 2.9.22) and it seems always the same... should I try with another
version of libraries or something like that?

Thanks in advance, guys
David Manchado

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- Size: 4k (4384 bytes)