[mrtg] Re: Best box and OS to use

Roth, Gabrielle gabrielle.roth at xo.com
Thu Aug 22 18:40:20 MEST 2002

I had the same problem, until I started using speedycgi based on the
recommendation of others on this list.  Cut the load on the server
significantly, and made the graphs load in about 25% of the time.  Keeps the
users happy.  (And we all know that's what's really important. ;) )

http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/mrtg/msg17822.html
http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/mrtg/msg17830.html
http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/mrtg/msg17829.html

It was a breeze to set up.

-gabrielle
"It's been lovely, but I must scream now."