[mrtg] Monitoring Physical RAM utilisation on IBM AIXs 4-3-3

Ang Lian Ann angla at sph.com.sg
Tue Aug 27 05:58:21 MEST 2002

Hi,

Would appreciate if anyone could guide me how to monitor the Physical RAM
utilisation. Can we use RSH? What are the commands to get the information
to calculate physical ram utilisation.

Regards
Ang Lian Ann
DID 6319 1083

NOTE: Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. All opinions, conclusions and other
information expressed in this message not of an official nature shall not
be deemed as given or endorsed by SPH unless otherwise indicated by an
authorised representative independent of this message.