[mrtg] Re: monitoring NT and 2000 servers

Ed Lafferty ed at boltstaff.com
Tue Aug 27 20:27:42 MEST 2002

Take a look at Garth Williams site "SNMP for the Public Community",
http://www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc/.  It should answer just about any question(s)
you have about using MRTG to monitor Microsoft products.  I use it
extensively.  FYI, I'm monitoring CPU usage, NIC utilization, IIS Anonymous
and Current users, ASP Sessions and Request Execution Time, among other
things.

Ed Lafferty
Mgr, Network Operations
Bolt Inc.