[mrtg] AW: Problem with mrtg and linux

Michel.Grossenbacher at coop.ch Michel.Grossenbacher at coop.ch
Thu Aug 29 15:10:15 MEST 2002

hi
I never had this error, but maybe you got the wrong GD Library on your Box or something that doesnt point properly to the library but im not realy sure but maybe worth a check.
Another idea might be to use the mrtg version from Mandrake (hm not sure with Mandrake but with SuSE you always get the newest MRTG Versions on the discs).
I hope it helps
Greets

Michel