[mrtg] Re: Error with new compile

Brander, Eric Eric.Brander at ACS-INC.com
Mon Dec 2 17:15:33 MET 2002

Harsh as Alex's replies sometimes are, teaching someone how to help
themselves is essential in this line of work.  Keep being harsh and to the
point, Alex, you are a fabulous asset to this list, and you don't clutter it
with BS.
Cheers

Eric