[mrtg] Cron Output

Martin Rheumer martinr at hotkey.net.au
Wed Dec 11 11:23:55 MET 2002

Peeps,

We have a number of problems on our network that can cause
the cron output "Cant reach Device", "Cant Get Value" etc.

Has anyone tried anything fancy like getting the ip address
out of the cron email and just sending that.
Reason for asking is we have a number of "router" people
that look after different routers. I would love to
go.. oh IP address check against database with details
in it. extract email address for owner and send the output
to that person ?

I can write the script to do so, but getting the ip from the
output has been a little tricky..

Thanks again
Martin