[mrtg] I know htis is off topic but..

Taylor Lewick Taylor.Lewick at us.fortis.com
Wed Dec 11 16:51:37 MET 2002

Hey all, I know this isnt mrtg related, but I know quite a few people out here use other open source software.

Does anyone know of an open source job scehduler similar to autosys, which allows you to use dependencies and such.

These software companies are getting really greedy with the pricing of their licenses...

Thanks, and sorry aging for the off topic post...

Taylor

Taylor Lewick
Unix System Administrator
Fortis Benefits
816 881 6073

"Help Wanted.  Seeking Telepath..."
"You Know where to apply."

			Please Note
The information in this E-mail message is legally privileged
and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you, the reader of this message,
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you should not further disseminate, distribute, or forward this
E-mail message. If you have received this E-mail in error,
please notify the sender. Thank you