[mrtg] Re: CS100

Ranieri Romera rromera at terra.com.br
Mon Dec 16 20:25:59 MET 2002

David,

You can use the command lookup to discover the oid.

See the example:
ArrowPoint-A# conf
ArrowPoint-A(config)# rmon-alarm 1
ArrowPoint-A(config-rmonalarm[1])# lookup
apChassisMgrExtSubModuleCPUInstantaneous
  ASN Name:          apChassisMgrExtSubModuleCPUInstantaneous
  MIB:               chassismgrext
  Object Identifer:  1.3.6.1.4.1.2467.1.34.17.1.13
  Argument Type:     Integer
  Range:             0-100
   This object specifies the instantaneous CPU utilization

ArrowPoint-A(config-rmonalarm[1])#

If you don't know the name of the parameter for lookup, this is not a
problem hit a space after the lookup and press <tab> when you make it
a list of all possibilities appears and you can use "/" and one string
to find any. Example "/CPU" or "/Memory".
This is very helpful ;-)

Att,

Ranieri