[mrtg] Re: Multiple Device Monitoring

Brander, Eric Eric.Brander at ACS-INC.com
Wed Dec 18 13:28:51 MET 2002

The WorkDir parameter is the location (folder, directory or whatever you
want to call it) that will store the .log, .html, and .png files related to
the device(s) in your config file.  In your configmaker, you told it to make
the workdir:c:\www\mrtg.  Yet, then you edited the config file and told it
to place all those files in to your config file ?!!??!  Which, I imagine, is
impossible. (at least in this sense).