[mrtg] timestamps different on Linux vs Win2k

Brander, Eric Eric.Brander at ACS-INC.com
Fri Dec 20 22:19:53 MET 2002

Copied my logs over from a working 2k MRTG machine to a new Red Hat Linux 8
MRTG machine and run MRTG.  It yells at me that the time in the log file is
in the future.
Paraphrased:
Rateup found that blahblah log file time of 1040419311 was greater than now
(1040376170).
Error: Let's not do the time warp, again. Etc...

The two machines have the same time set.

Can anyone write me a clue?  I really don't want to lose my historical data
when I move my MRTG over to Red Hat.

TIA,
Eric