[mrtg] Errors

Sturgis, Grant Grant.Sturgis at arraybiopharma.com
Thu Dec 26 22:58:35 MET 2002

Greetings all,

I am getting the following error and MRTG dies and cannot figure out why.  I
am using mrtg-2.9.18pre11 on SuSE 8 monitoring various things (Cisco
routers, PIX, Linux servers, squid).  Any clue as to where I can look to
iron out this problem?  Should I get the newest code?  Any other suggestions
are most welcome.

Use of uninitialized value in numeric eq (==) at /usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/mrtg
line 787

Grant
This electronic message transmission is a PRIVATE communication which
contains information which may be confidential or privileged. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to
this message, or notify us by telephone (877-633-2436, ext. 0), and then
delete it from your system.