[mrtg] Re: Warning: virii

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Fri Feb 1 18:53:57 MET 2002

Today Paul C. Williamson wrote:

I also received a number of such mail or rather bounces from such
mails because they ended up in anti virus filters ... I wonder
though if this is done with mallicius intent against us personally
if someone has figured a way to harvest names of 'famouse people'
and then viruses out using these names as sender ... the
interesting thing is, that I have not yet seen an instance where my
full name was in the mail it is always just 'oetiker at ee.ethz.ch'
this supports my assumption that the while thing is automatic ...

cheers
tobi
--
/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker, ETZ J97, ETH, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland