[mrtg] MRTG to monitor ATM interface on Fore ESX-3810

Phillip Lee philliplee81 at attbi.com
Sat Feb 2 10:46:37 MET 2002

Hi all,

I am having a difficult time getting ATM interface utilization stats for my Fore Systems ATM equipment  (ASX 1000's and ESX 3810's). I can monitor the Ethernet ports on the ESX-3810 using cfgmaker but I don't see any stats on
the ATM interface. I have tried to query IfInCells but I cannot seem to get
any data on that port. I tried to match an OID to match the CellsRcvd and
CellsTrans but no luck so far. I know I am getting traffic on that port from
the CellsRcvd/Trans counter.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Phil