[mrtg] Re: External snmp script?

Jay Christopherson jay.christopherson at mfn.com
Sat Feb 2 23:53:30 MET 2002

I am up to 50 and still going...  as long as your script doesn't place
too much of a strain on your system I would guess that you could do as
many as you like... I have noticed though that when they are run, there
is a small hit to the system in cpu time, but only for a few seconds and
only a few % points... but that is with 50 scripts running all at once
(they are all one liners though...)

- Jay

Thus spake paul (pkdb1 at attbi.com):