[mrtg] Re: IfIndex on Cisco

Sawyer, David david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Wed Feb 13 12:14:06 MET 2002

That's assuming you don't use ip unnumbered on the interface.

Also look at using "--ifref=descr"
This will label your targets like "\Serial1/0"

For me it makes things easier to review and locate errors :-)

HTH

Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.