[mrtg] Re: new gd library installation - gif & png problem

Anthony Cook ant_cook at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 13:24:03 MET 2002

Hi,

Thanks, I just did that, but MRTG still reports this error message:

/usr/bin/rateup: error in loading shared libraries: /usr/bin/rateup:
undefined symbol: gdImageGif
WARNING: rateup died from Signal 0
with Exit Value 127 when doing router 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Signal was 0, Returncode was 127

Any ideas?  Do I need to do some compiling - I read that somewhere...

thanks

anthony