[mrtg] RateUp/Mrtg graphing "wrong time" in graphic.. Win2k & fireDaemon

doug moore jdmatlwrk at runbox.com
Sun Feb 24 17:23:17 MET 2002

I have Mrtg 2.9.17 running with the latest "perl" for NT and the FireDaemon. FD is running Mrtg as a service. I setup the product just as the FireDaemon faq suggests.

Everything is running correctly, but MRTG is giving me the wrong time on my running 5 min daily graph.  Currently it is 11:25am here but MRTG is graphing 23:25.

My PC's clock is set correctly, the HTML pages are indicating 11:25am as the last update, but the time on the 5min daily graph is indicating PM.

Searched the messag base, but didn't find this exact problem.

Once again, my time is correct on the PC. I have check it in the GUI and at a command prompt.

Suggestions?