[mrtg] Clarify:RateUp/Mrtg graphing "wrong time" in graphic

doug moore jdmatlwrk at runbox.com
Sun Feb 24 17:35:33 MET 2002

Earlier I posted:
> My PC's clock is set correctly, the HTML pages are indicating 11:25am as the last update, but the time on the 5min daily graph is indicating PM.
>
> Searched the messag base, but didn't find this exact problem.

I need to clarify. It looks to me as if MRTG is "counting down" from "0" my 5min daily graph is showing  time at "19" on the bottom moving toward "2".

Yes, all files are getting updated, the logdir and my html dir that contains all the MRTG generated files are updating every 5mins.

I also stopped and restarted my FireDeamon service just for good measure... looks same results.