[mrtg] AW: Re: AW: AW: run mrtg on a different machine asthewebserver

Oliver Ziltener ziltener at netcloud.ch
Tue Jan 8 21:13:06 MET 2002

Hi Paul
The datas should be as actually as possible...
We talk here about max. 20 html pages to bring every 5 min to the webserver.

about ugly ftp... I think it is better to use ftp than smb (windows protocol)
or nfs.
Ftp need less bandwidth on the network...and authentication is not more
worse.

Let my start with the rrdtools stuff.

thanks
Oliver