[mrtg] MRTGEXT problems

Ray Dermody DERMODYR at ITCARLOW.IE
Wed Jan 9 16:31:43 MET 2002

Hi All,
We have been using MRTG of our Cisco switches and routers for
the past few months and find it an excellent tool.
We are now going to run it on our Netware servers.
I have loaded MRTGEXT.NLM on one server(as a test first). I ran
the NWEXTCFG.PL and created the config file.
This is where I being to run into problems,
Am I right to say that I call this config from contrab the same was as
I call the other config files for our routers and switches?.
Secondly I have tried this but can't find where the HTML files are
stored. Can I specify what location to output the results to?.
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks
Ray.