[mrtg] Re: backup

Frank Carreiro fcarreiro at loweryinc.com
Wed Jan 9 21:49:16 MET 2002

depending on how you set it up I believe you only need to backup your
.cfg files.  Been awhile since I installed mrtg on my linux system
however I believe there were a couple of dependancies mrtg needed before
it would run.  Might want to check and make sure you have them handy
after the reinstall (png library comes to mind).

Are you interested in keeping the history also?  might want to backup
your logs then.  Should be in the same directory your html pages are
generated.

regards