[mrtg] Re: Week numbering

Håkan Lindholm hakan at spray.se
Fri Jan 11 11:53:07 MET 2002

Barry_Young at interliant.com [mailto:Barry_Young at interliant.com] wrote:

> As this is graph generation/display problem, it should be
> *relatively* easy to fix (sorry Tobi but I think this is
> over to you).  The underlying data should not be affected
> and will display correctly as and when a patch is available.

My research *cough* shows that rateup pics from 2.8.12 is OK while 2.9.17
isn't.
rrdtool 1.0.33 graphs with MRTG 2.9.17 shows week 00 as well.

But I don't know if the problem is with MRTG or rrdtool or both...

/H

--
                                            SPRAY NETWORK SERVICES AB
         System, Network and Security Architecture and Administration