[mrtg] Decimals in logthresh

Tuc tuc at ttsg.com
Sat Jan 12 00:31:43 MET 2002

Hi,

	Running into a problem porting our logthresh programs from 2.8 to
2.9.

	We are getting decimals in our variables... We see things like :

some-agg|5000000|4917939.12211011
a-net|192000|209580.698248161
a-net|192000|160889.413992642

	We really don't want to go much further until we understand what the
decimal is for?

	We also aren't seeing all the things that go over either. We have
other targets GROSSLY (38% over) and they aren't showing up.  We have the
config file set as :

WorkDir: /usr/local/mrtg-2/doc
ThreshDir: /usr/local/mrtg-2/doc/thresh
ThreshProgI[_]: /usr/local/etc/logthresh/logthresh.pl
ThreshProgO[_]: /usr/local/etc/logthresh/logthresh.pl
ThreshProgOKI[_]: /usr/local/etc/logthresh/logthresh.pl
ThreshMaxI[_]: 192000
AbsMax[_]: 12500000
Options[_]: bits
MaxBytes[_]: 192000
LogFormat: rrdtool
LibAdd: /usr/local/rrdtool/lib/perl/
PathAdd: /usr/local/rrdtool/bin/

	and then we include each switch like :

# Q2
Include: /usr/local/mrtg-2/etc/net/Q2
# Q5
Include: /usr/local/mrtg-2/etc/net/Q5
# WC8
Include: /usr/local/mrtg-2/etc/net/WC8

	There are no other ThreshProg's in the net directory :

machine# grep ThreshProg net/*
machine#

	Not getting any output about things failing from the invocation :

*/5 * * * * /usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/mrtg /usr/local//mrtg-2/etc/mrtg.cfg.net

	Ideas? I looked for the first issue in the archives...

		Thanks, Tuc/TTSG Internet Services, Inc.