[mrtg] Re: CPU load checking

Joe Torsitano joet at weatherforyou.com
Wed Jan 16 16:36:57 MET 2002

Try this...

http://www.willy.com/Scripps/mrtg-data.html

Even though it looks like an uptime script, it actually does the 5-minute
load average.  This is the script I'm using and it works very well.

Now if I could just find an alerting/notification script to go along with
it...  :)  I appreciate the responses from my e-mail earlier this week, but
if I could write my own script I would.  And I don't think I qualify for
Big Brothers non-profit discount, yet I don't make that much off the site
since it's mostly a "professional hobby."

Joe Torsitano
www.weatherforyou.com