[mrtg] Unscaled doesn't seem to be working.

Brock Henry bhenry at shorelink.nsw.gov.au
Thu Jan 24 00:14:31 MET 2002

Hello,

I have read the FAQ's and manuals and googled for help to this answer, but
I'm still lost.

I am monitoring several links, and want the graphs to be comparable, so I
do not want them to scale.

I have in my configuration file

MaxBytes[blah]: 2000
AbsMax[blah]: 17000
Unscaled[blah]: ymwd

for all the relavant interfaces, but they are still scaled all over the
place, with the maximum on the Y axis being different for each one.

I am using mrtg-2.9.6, on a redhat 7.0 box.

The images have updated, and I waited overnight to see if any thing strange
was happening timewise, as I read some other people experienced.

Can anyone help me with this? WHat have I done wrong.

Brock Henry

** Brock Henry - brockh at ozemail.com.au (H) - bhenry at shorelink.nsw.gov.au (W) **
** Adventure? Excitement? A Jedi craves not these things.**