[mrtg] Help - Sun Ultra 5

Anup Sharma asharma at ceiss.org
Thu Jan 24 23:19:00 MET 2002

Hello everyone

I have been successful in monitoring our WinNT/2000 (Compaq) servers, for
traffic, cpu, diskusage etc. I use the getif and snmputil to query the OIDs
and do SNMP walks.

 It had all been working well, until I had to start tracking some Sun Boxes.
I am trying to monitor a Sun Ultra 5.  I downloaded mibs from SUN, when I
query things like .iso.org.dod.internet.mgmt.mib-2.ip , I get all the
results. I am not able to figure the OIDs for Disk, CPU Usage for SUN.

Can anyone please tell me, or point me to the right MIBs, or if possible the
OIDs, for Disk Usage, CPU Usage,

TIA
Anup Sharma