[mrtg] mrtg-ping-probe problems ?!?

anonymous at sol.dk anonymous at sol.dk
Tue Jan 29 16:49:04 MET 2002

Hi there,

Im having some problem with my output of mrtg-ping-probe,
written by Peter W. Osel.

Im using the mrtg/mrtg-ping-probe script to see how much packetloss there
is to our servers on our cabelmodem network, but!! when ever the link from
the mrtg-box to DNSserver/ISP dies ALL the mrtg-graphs on all the other servers
get an "packetloss" eventhough there is no packetloss to them ???? plz help
me out here ... hehe ...
all my stats are complete usefull because of this ;)

My Sys info is :
MRTG-ping-probe 2.0.2
MRTG 2.9.7
RedHat 5.9

Is have tryed with newer MRTG version, still the same ?!?

Martin
Denmark

Denne mail er scannet for virus med eTrust EZ Armor - Markedets bedste sikkerhedsprodukt!
Hent din egen version gratis! Klik http://www.provideit.dk/sol/

Få din egen webmail på http://www.sol.dk - gratis og med dig overalt!