[mrtg] Re: WithPeak in Daily Graphs - Is daily a valid option?

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Thu Jan 31 12:53:28 MET 2002

Cliff,

You have nothing askew.  The WithPeak directive does
not have a daily option.  The wmy graphs are where the
5 minute peaks from the daily graph show up if you
have that directive enabled.  You can take out the "d"
and it will have no effect on anything.  MRTG just ignores it.

Paul

>>> Cliff <cliff at acsalaska.net> 01/31/02 02:17 AM >>>

Hi folks

The MRTG Docs seem to indicate that WithPeak[_]
doesn't apply to the daily graph. Just the y,m,w graphs.

However, I find y,m,w,d in the WithPeak statements that
I find in example configs. WithPeak[_]: y,m,w,d
is even in the squid config that I got from the squid
website. Are these references to the daily graph
really in error or perhaps I have something else askew?

Thanks!