[mrtg] --no-down

Leonard Miller Leonard_Miller at udlp.com
Thu Jan 31 15:19:33 MET 2002

Hello,
I know this command will not comment out interfaces that are
operationally down, however,
I get sections that are commented out because they have a speed of
zero.  BTW, I am going to
be running this against 100 Cisco switches, some CAT5000 with over 100
interfaces each.
I don't want to have to go into each config file and manually remove
the #'s.  I want this to monitor
the interfaces even if nothing is connected so that when something is
connected or disconnected,
it will show it automatically.
Is there a way to do this with CFGMAKER?  And don't tell me to RTFM
because I already RTFM.
Unless there is a new version of the FM and I don't have it.

Thanks

Leonard W. Miller, CCNA