[mrtg] Class Based Queue

Peter Barton pbarton at bbnow.com
Thu Jan 31 21:33:12 MET 2002

I am monitoring class based queues(CBQ) on a Lucent Ap450 (Formerly Xedia).
Xedia was nice enough to make a xedmaker perl file to go in and give me all
the specific OIDs required to monitor them.  However, I create a separate
CBQ for both inbound and outbound traffic.  I need to combine these two
queries into a single graph.  I do not need an aggregate of the traffic but
rather one to be the inbound traffic and the other to be outbound.  Here is
an example of my mrtg.cfg:

PageTop[cbq.5.user]: Bandwidth Monitor for Traffic Class: user</H1>
Target[cbq.5.user]: OID&OID:public at router + OID&OID:public at router
MaxBytes[cbq.5.user]: 12500000
Options[cbq.5.user]: bits,growright

This of course gives me the aggregate, I need one set of OIDs to be inbound
and the other to be outbound on the same graph.  Can anyone please give me a
suggestion?

Thank you,

Peter Barton