[mrtg] Re: No Data

Saul Gonzalez sgonzalez at henwoodenergy.com
Mon Jul 1 22:57:26 MEST 2002

I sent the question on the 28th of June not today.  If you're just
getting it today maybe there is a delay on your end of some sort.
Either way I appreciate your response.

I am not running it as service yet until I see something.  I run the
following command " perl mrtg mrtg.cfg" and 5 minutes later or sometimes
7 minutes later I run the command again, and don't see any graphs.  I
also tried adding the RunAsDaemon: yes option and started it by typing
the follwing " start /Dc:\mrtg-2.9.18\bin wperl mrtg --logging=eventlog
mrtg.cfg" but still no luck.  I know it connects to it just fine because
I can see the description that I entered on the SNMP properties of the
Firewall.

Thanks
Saul