[mrtg] Re: No Data

tony bourke tony at vegan.net
Mon Jul 1 23:10:56 MEST 2002

Hi Saul,

Two common errors that will prevent graphs from showing:

You've set the AbsMax value too low, or you're configured to monitor a
gauge when you're looking at a counter, or vice versa.  Remember, MRTG
defaults to a counter, a gauge OID can be specified in the Options[]
directive.

Hope that helps,

Tony

Tony Bourke				tony at vegan.net