[mrtg] Really strange traffic reports on MRTG and Cisco 2950

Saints Support support at saintspc.com.au
Tue Jul 9 04:54:45 MEST 2002

I have some really strange results with tring to monitor the Ports on a
Cisco 2950.

I have mrtg tracking stats from a Cobalt RaQ4 and it is working fine and
has the correct stats.

It appears the cisco results are just a Mixture of all the results.

http://www.stats.diversified.com.au/mrtg/

If someone can point me in the correct direction or help with this
problem, I need to be able to track each port and at the moment it just
does not want to play.

It was configured with the standard config which may not be correct but
I am only new to SNMP and MRTG. Can't you tell!

Thanks in advance.

David Uzzell