[mrtg] Blank Traffic graph

mrtg liking mrtg at linuxmail.org
Tue Jul 9 12:46:20 MEST 2002

Hello friends,

I'm new to this group.

I've a Ascend Pipline 130 router from lucent.
i've configured mrtg-2.9.x through rpm on my redhat linux box.
while installation and configuration it had not given me any error.
even while running cfgmaker against router it is not giving any error.
also the apache webserver is working properly and while pointing the browser towards specific url of the redhat box it is showing the resultant graph in browser but the graph is blank. I mean no values for in coming and out going traffic is displayed.
All the values of incomming and outgoing bytes are 0.
can you tell me what could be the problem.

waiting for reply .

nisarg