[mrtg] Re: External script query

Punit Nakar nakarp at eng.fsu.edu
Tue Jul 9 18:45:13 MEST 2002

Hi,
I had already fixed that bug when i installed mrtg. Initially i configured
mrtg to measure the input and output data rate by just following the
instructions on the webpage and it worked fine. But it doesnt work with the
external script. I cant understand what may be going wrong. I am not too
sure whether there is a problem with my perl script, which is not able to
read the data and convert it into the logfile format, or maybe there is some
other problem. Can you suggest somethg?
Thank you
Punit