[mrtg] Re: MRTG for Cisco Aironet

Williams, Garth gkwilliams at epcor.ca
Wed Jul 10 18:30:18 MEST 2002

You need to point your browser at the 350, then enable and set the community
string first.  Not as intuitive as it might seem, but it's there (Basic
Configuration menu as I recall)

Standard MIB-II/Interfaces OIDs will work, or if you want to manage it (i.e.
change setting remotely) go to Cisco's site, and get the MIB.

In my experience, the MIB is not too helpful (unless you want to config it
via SNMP).  For monitoring, just use the MIB-II/Interfaces OIDs

> I have been trying to get MRTG to capture traffic info on my cisco Aironet
> 350 series bridge.I have not been able to do it.

This e-mail contains confidential information that is proprietary to EPCOR
and its subsidiary companies in all respects. This information is intended
only for the person(s) named in the destination address. Distribution,
copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in
error, please delete it immediately.