[mrtg] Re: 14all Improvements

Rainer Bawidamann rainer.bawidamann at web.de
Thu Jul 11 22:28:50 MEST 2002

Hi!

> About a year ago, Schuyler Bishop posted a diff to 14all.cgi that allowed
> for custom graphs based on start and end times.  Unfortunately 14all has
> progressed far beyond that time and the patch no longer will apply.  Has
> anyone else done similar things that is willing to share?

I ported the patch to the current 14all version (1.1p20). It's mostly
untested but I'm sure you'll fix it if it doesn't work (or bug me ;-)

I consider the patch as a hack and it doesn't have the legend adjustment. I
think about how to integrate it better so it's not in the official version
(and because it needs some testing).

Have fun!

Rainer

-- Type: application/octet-stream