[mrtg] upgraging MRTG

Steven K. srk101 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 12 02:37:54 MEST 2002

I was testing on updating  my MRTG from version 2.9.1 to the latest one so I
can some of the latest features but it really screwed up my graphs.
I have RRD intergrated and was wondering what files do I need to update coz
I noticed there's not so much difference.
I tried loading some .pm files in Perl (Lib Subdirectory) but
was getting a weirld error. I'm using WIN2K for this.

Any thoughts/lead or documentation I can go through.

Thanks