[mrtg] Week number and Cisco ISDN

awatthey at mmm.com awatthey at mmm.com
Fri Jul 12 10:40:13 MEST 2002

Hi fellow listers,

Does anyone know what I have to do to get MRTG to show the correct week
number in the monthly graph?  It currently shows week 27 but we are in
week 28.  I use 'growright' if that's relevant.  I'm on Windows NT so I
don't know if the problem only occurs here.

What is the best thing to monitor in a Cisco router to show the amount of
ISDN traffic.  We have primary rate links.  Should I monitor the IP
address?  The MRTG generated .OK file shows some internal interfaces.
Would one of these be better?  I've tried both but am not sure so would
appreciate a second opinion.  If we have multiple ISDN interfaces, is
there an internal interface that adds all the usages together or must I do
this in MRTG mtself?

Regards,
Alan.