[mrtg] MRTG-RRD.CGI on IIS and W2K

wszebor.boksa at delphiauto.com wszebor.boksa at delphiauto.com
Fri Jul 12 15:41:44 MEST 2002

Hi Group
I would like to ask if anyone of You had experienced a problem with mrtg-rrd.cgi
on IIS5.0 and Win2K.

The problem is that RRDTOOL and MRTG are properly configured and running. All I
have a problem with mrtg-rrd.cgi script is that I can see all monitored
interfaces (defined in cfg file) but without the graphics.

When I invoke the script than the error is:

Error: RRDs::graph failed, can't parse DEF
'in=c:\inetpub\wwwroot\mrtg\204.104.165.188\204.104.165.188_1.rrd:ds0:AVERAGE'
-2

When I check the system load it seems that these graphs are generated (because
it reaches in 2-3 sec 100%). and refreshing them but displays only bounding
box..
Any idea...?

Thank You all
Wszebor Boksa